At Manilla and I-70 at 1:50 pm on Saturday, July 30th, our trailer caught on fire hauling two months of hay to feed for our rescue animals as we headed home from the hay auction. The investigators ruled it 'spontaneous combustion'; all hay and our trailer are a complete loss.
You've probably already heard about this on the news already, and right now, you can be a part of the solution.
Please make a tax-deductible donation in any amount you can spare!
https://www.gofundme.com/f/Tuffsanimalrescue Thank you for helping us to continue our good work! Tuff's Animal Rescue is a registered non-profit and charity in the state of Colorado and a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization since 2021. EIN - 87-3432359 Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
https://kdvr.com/news/local/bennett-animal-rescue-loses-money-after-trailer-fire-i70/ https://www.cbsnews.com/colorado/news/interstate-70-vehicle-fire-watkins/?utm_campaign=true_anthem&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/thousands-of-dollars-in-hay-for-colorado-animal-shelter-burns-in-i-70-trailer-fire?fbclid=IwAR30QHaFpIVhAh-fcd4fMY6YXp_-rP12Zc02mocrj0pW9hUuRkAq-xSXEfg